First….. Janice Swanson Deputy Chief Administrator to Acting Administrator with support.
Second…. August 20th regular Board Meeting with detailed reports.
OMG Don’t tell me I died and gone to Heaven…..
I will post comments after the video is released…..
Did some digging for information.
Owners of site Deep Water Recovery and Colmor Marine group
Had some neighbour’s asking if we had received our water bill. I said no and decided to get some answers.
Good afternoon Paul,
I am in the process of printing the bills today. They should be going out Thursday.
Box 70, 5579B South Island Highway
Union Bay BC V0R 3B0
Telephone: 250 335-2511
Fax: 250 335-1178
From: Paul Allard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2020 10:04 AM
Subject: Water bill
Could you advise on when we will be receiving our water bill.
Thanks in advance,
Now that was easy…..
Amazing what you see having a morning coffee in Union Bay..
- Looks like Chair Munro is also the videographer, a man of many hats..
- Ms. J. Swanson is the temporary acting Administrator.
- Motion on signing authority discussed.
- 44,000 plus dollars requested for a washroom/office/lunchroom
for the Union Bay Improvement District New Water plant.
- Motion to have Public works superintendent to provide a full budget and additional costs.
- Discussion on Elections, staggered voting, mail in ballots, AGM and open house and referendum was robust and spirited.
- Motion to set a date for AGM for September 10th voted and passed
- Motion to instructed administration to prepare a plan for an election voted and passed
- Update on working committee
- Water tolls that effected Union Bay Estates bulk buying and residential watering
Inspector Joe Friday would say, all we want to know are the facts, Just the facts.
Union Bay Landowners are perplexed,
- They payed for a private office for the CAO
- The hiring of a Deputy CAO
- New water billing system
- The last financial statement 2018
- Now a office/washroom/lunch room